Kylie cosmetics


The hype around kylie cosmetics seems to be growing with every new product released!. I love makeup and if something is being hyped up that much I want to try it myself so I went online and ordered the Burgundy Palette and the Lip kit in colour Leo.


Firstly the packaging and detail that went into this delivery was incredible, although I know it is mass produced the note inside was lovely to read, and everything was in perfect condition even though it had been shipped from another country. It was just a lovely package to open and it made the products inside even more exciting.







The colours are lovely warm tones with a mixture of mattes and some with a slight glitter effect. They blend seamlessly, and are very pigmented although there is a slight fall out with the powder but that is simple fixed with a little tap of the brush. There is a beautiful transition shade and although there are a few shades I have not touched yet (as I a still a newbie to the world of blending) I think this palette is a good one for me personally as there is not too many bold shades, and they all compliment each other which I find helps guide me in the blending process. I am a big fan of deep eye shadow shades, because I just love how they look on the eye, although these shades are usually worn to compliment blue/green eyes I like these shades the most on my brown eyes. Most of my other palettes from brands such as tarte and urban decay have this similar autumnal theme.


 The Lip kit is the same in the idea that it is a deep autumnal shade, I have been after this for quite a while now as it seemed popular on the website and was frequently out of stock always just when I was paid!. I am picky when it comes to lip products and this kit I actually am in love with it has been my lip choice everyday since it arrived and has sparked many compliments.

*Do you have any kylie products? What is your favourite brand? thankyou for reading!*

Comments

Popular Posts