Modern renaissance and Violet voss palette reviews





I purchased both these palettes on beautybay.com as I live in the UK, they arrived quickly and in a good condition. I side with the popular opinion of both these palettes being both beautiful and aesthetically pleasing on your makeup table. I also agree with the fact that the shadows themselves are pigmented, easy to blend and long lasting on the eye. Both palettes come with mirrors which is good seeming the price for both of them, as soon as I opened them I thought this would be perfect for when I take them round your friends to get ready for night out and we are all fighting over a mirror!.


The Anastasia Beverly hills modern renaissance palette





This palette is priced at £41.00 which is a quite pricey palette compare to others on the market. I would say this palette is more efficient for travel due to its small size and being light weight, however although small the packaging surrounding the shadows is sturdy and protective. The felt like fabric covering the outside of the packaging easily gets dirty, which does ruin the look after sometime, but with careful care it will stay just as beautiful as when it first arrives. I definitely tend to use more shadows than others but that is just due to my personal preference and probably because I'm still quite new to this whole eye shadow look.

Violet Voss holy grail palette



This palette is priced at £40.00 and again is pricey compare to others however you do get more shades in this palette. I am sad to say I did not find this travel friendly, although light weight the size is difficult to fit into a handbag, however a trip where you need to take a suit case this would definitely fit no problem!. I Prefer the shades in this palette over the ones in the modern renaissance although very very similar the shades are a tad softer which is more my preference on my makeup looks. A majority of my friends however preferred the renaissance palette so again it is down to personal preference.



Overall both these palettes are stunning both to look at but also in their application with the pigmentation being fantastic in all the shadows. I do however believe that there are palettes just as good for less and even half the price.I probably would not purchase the palettes again myself as I do believe it is a lot of money for a product I rarely use at the moment, however If I do get more into eye looks I would consider spending extra money for the quality I found in these shadows. I would however definitely purchase both palettes for any of my friends for presents as they are beautiful and I cannot find any fault in the product itself apart from the price.

*Do you have a favourite palette or recommendation I could try?*
*Thank you for reading*

Comments

Popular Posts