Whats always in my makeup bag?


Everybody has their go to makeup look and makeup products, they are usually products that you know does it's job, lasts all day and looks great!. I have purchased a majority of these products in this blog posts at least twice, because personally I love them all- and a bonus they are all mostly budget friendly. I will talk you through how I use the product and in what order.



I always wash my face in the morning with a some sort of sensitive/mild facial wash to remove all the dirt and oil that has gathered over night. I then apply a light moisturiser usually a simple one and if it is a sunny day will use a SPF infused one.

The first thing I apply is the Clinique pore refining solutions instant perfector, this is a light weight almost gel like texture that makes me skin look fantastic! I only apply a tiny amount just to correct any annoying pores. This product was recommended to me by a friend and I honestly love it, although small a little goes a long way and I am definitely going to purchase again as soon as I run out.


I then use the Smash box photo finishing primer, again I apply a small amount just to make my makeup last all day. This primer does give a beautiful base for my foundation and I have actually been purchasing this above my old favourite the benefit pore professional.





I then use either of these foundations, I like to have two on the go as one is usually more light weight and silky (Tarte foundation) and one usually has more coverage and is more matte (Estee lauder). Both these foundations are great for what they say, the tarte I use if I'm going out to run a few errands, I'm going to a lecture or I'm having a good skin day. Estee lauder I use if I'm not happy with my skin that day, I'm going to a party or a night out- times when I want to look matte or might not get time to touch up.




This Clinique chubby contour stick is my life saver for actually being able to contour! the creamy formula is easy the blend and the application is so precise and easy, it is quite possible impossible to get it wrong. I found it quite a challenge using powder to contour I would apply to much or it would dust off onto my clothes (probably just me).






This mascara is I'm afraid to say is up there with the Maybelline lash sensational, it makes my lashes look long, fluttery and wispy. I have had people ask if I was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara! I personally would use the Maybelline mascara still on a night out as it is a bit more dramatic, but for everyday long lashes this is my chosen weapon.



This is a new addition to my makeup bag and when I say new I mean like a week old. I saw a favourite youtuber of mine Jordan Lipscombe wearing it in a video ad decided to pick one up myself. This shade is like a soft rose it looks subtle but also popping at the same time with a velvet texture. It does take a little while to actually dry matte but  did not mind because it looks so beautiful on. They do lots of other shades so I am definitely going to add a few more to my collection.



If you like natural brows and more time in the morning then this gimme brow by benefit will be perfect for you, it has a little wand application and you run it through your brows to just give them a little more definition- simple as that!.




Finally a little highlight! This is the body shop Honey bronze and A- it is the cutest little thing! and B- it works a treat! Like I have said this whole post, my personal preference for makeup on myself is more a natural look, so this highlighter may not be blinding, but on the cheek bones it is a beautiful shimmer that gives your makeup that dewy healthy skin look.


These are all the products I absolutely love, work for me and I know they are worth the money. I did not mention concealer or blush as I am still currently jumping between brands and products to find one I actually adore.

Thank you for reading! 
Do you recommend me any products?
Do you love any of the products on this post?

Comments

  1. Lovely products! Thank you for sharing! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.qa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts