Day out with a life long friend







This trip was rather spontaneous, we were suppose to go shopping and be indoors all day as they did not give very nice weather. However in the car on the way there the sun broke through and it was beautiful. We decided to change our plans and we ended up taking a row boat down a river, eating lunch outside, shopping for plants and getting ice cream (Salted caramel) it was amazing and I would drive just to get some more. It is always good to catch up with close friends but it extra nice when this friend understands blogging so had no problem with me constantly taking photos.

We also played mini golf but I forgot to take snaps of that probably because I was losing by A LOT (I'm rubbish at anything that requires aim: bowling, darts, archery). Overall the day was lovely and it is actually now a very treasured memory of mine, now that I am at university and live hours away from my home town its nice that I spent the last few weeks with close friends and family doing such lovely things.

I had never been on a row boat and turns out I was rubbish at that as well, so if it wasn't for my friend who had rowed before we would have been hopeless. Lets say I entertained a few people when I lodged our boat under an overarching tree and the branches were getting tangled in our hair and jumpers and we were stuck!. I originally going to blog this day because I thought the scenery was beautiful and would give me nice photos, but I am actually blogging about it now so I can go back and remember this day because it honestly was such a nice day and I'm missing my friend so much just typing this post up!.
                                             
                                         *What do you do with your closest friends?*
                                                       *Thank you for reading!*

Comments

  1. Loved this read, kayaking and canoeing is something I always love to do if I ever get chance to do it. It looks like you had a lovely day out!

    www.adellbaker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! it was a wonderful day, yes kayaking and is a lot of fun but your arms feel like jelly after!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts