Vanity planet- Ultimate skin spa




I purchased this as I had been meaning to include a cleansing brush in my skin routine for a few months now, I feel a battery powered brush provides a more deep thorough clean and my skin always feels cleansed after using this products (plus its more fun). 

The kit comes with three options for all your cleansing and exfoliating needs:

-Daily cleansing facial brush- soft nylon bristles that lift away dead skin cells to create glowing healthy skin. 

-Exfoliating facial brush: which speaks for itself it exfoliates deep in the skin to unclog pores and remove dirt.

-Silicone brush: loosens dirt and unclogs pores, more of a gentle cleanse for sensitive skin. 

I mainly use the silicone brush and I would say I use this brush almost every night, I have quite sensitive skin so the soft silicone brush is ideal for every day use. However I do try to use the exfoliating brush once and week or every other week just to remove dead skin cells and keep my skin healthy. Compare to others on the market such as Clinique or Magnitone I think this product is reasonably priced and I personally have nothing bad to say about the product, I am pleased with the results and it definitely has kept my skin healthy and clean. 

The only bad comment I would say is that you are encouraged to purchase new brush heads every 4 months, which although a hassle and means more money it means a more hygienic cleanse which will keep those fabulous results and you skin looks fantastic!. 
  
                                                               *Have you tried this brush*
                                                      *Do you have a different brands version?*
                                                     *As always thank you so much for reading!*

Comments

Popular Posts