Favorite face masks






 These masks are all amazing, they leave my skin feeling nourished, clean and replenished and they are so reasonably priced!.

The Ethiopian Honey Mask: This mask claims to nourish and replenish your skin, I use this mask when skin is drying out, so I have been using it a lot this autumn to avoid dry skin from the harsh cold weather. This mask is a little difficult to apply as it is quite a runny texture however the results I have seen are wonderful my skin loves LOVES this!. It definitely has a glow the next day.


Chinese Ginseng and  rice clarifying mask: This mask claims to be a creamy exfoliator that polishes skin and leaves it brighter looking. This mask is definitely creamy and therefore luxurious, however I do not think it is an exfoliator as much, it definitely even's my skin tone on my cheeks-again another problem with the cold weather lately.

Kiehls Turmeric and cranberry seed radiance masque: This mask is amazing it is so refreshing and has a fresh scent to it. It claims to exfoliate and reveal brighter refreshed even looking skin and I have never agreed with a claim so much. I can literally feel this mask working on my skin, it has like a little tingle to it not just sure if that's because my skin it super sensitive but the mask makes me skin all bright and healthy after. This is favourite mask I own and it also my only product from Kiehls but after the wonders of this mask I am definitely going to do a little splurge of their skincare items!.





Comments

Popular Posts