Highlighter heaven


I like to think of myself as a light makeup kind of girl most of the time- don't get me wrong if I'm going out with the girls I will most definitely wear a glam look but everyday and university I tend to go for more light makeup. These highlights are wonderful and I reach for them on every occasion.

The benefit girl meets pearl is a very natural dewy finish on the skin, you screw the bottom and the product which has like a gel/moisturiser consistency comes out the top. I personally apply it with my finger tips and dab it onto my cheek bones, and of course you can always apply multiple layers if you want a more prominent highlight. I have actually seen people use this as a base under a powder highlight to really give your cheek bones a 'blinding' finish.

The body shop Bronze honey highlighter is a product I have purchased many times, this gives a more natural sun kissed finish. I have actually had people question me a few times when wearing this product about what I am wearing. The application is easy you just glide it over your cheek bones it is also perfect for travel and on the go touch ups.

Finally the Tarte sea highlight pallet is my most dazzling highlighter -I know most people will laugh at that but I'm just not a highlight blinding fan on myself, but if you want to highlight to the heavens and looks amazing I am all for that!. This product is best applied with a brush to your cheek bones, I like that it has three different options I usually use the one on the far left  as it is my favourite but I do use the other shades as well depends on how I am feeling that day.

   Thank you for read, do you have any of these products? -Z x 

Comments

Popular Posts